WEBSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
ARTICLE 1: APPLICABILITY
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed by you with By Myrna Productions B.V. through our website studiopets.com. These Terms and Conditions only apply to consumers and do not apply to retailers or business owners/companies.
- By placing an order, you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
ARTICLE 2: CONTACT DETAILS
Name: By Myrna Productions B.V.
Registered at: Aalsmeerderweg 283-1, 1432 CN Aalsmeer The Netherlands
Delivery address for returning products: Aalsmeerderweg 283-1, 1432 CN Aalsmeer The Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 297349789
Chamber of commerce number: 70628343
VAT registration number: NL858401447B01
ARTICLE 3: AGREEMENT, PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and a confirmation of your order has been sent to you by email.
- By Myrna Productions B.V. reserves the right not to accept your order if:
• The information entered by you is incorrect or incomplete and also if By Myrna Productions B.V. doubts the correctness of this information.
• You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation.
• You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order.
• The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where Studio Pets does not make deliveries.
• Studio Pets shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by Studio Pets
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- Studio Pets cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact By Myrna Productions B.V. if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
ARTICLE 4: DELIVERY
- Studio Pets will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. A term of delivery indicated by By Myrna Productions B.V. is indicative. The delivery dates indicated on the website are based on circumstances known to By Myrna Productions B.V. at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable By Myrna Productions B.V. to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, By Myrna Productions B.V. reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of By Myrna Productions B.V.
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when By Myrna Productions B.V. has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- By Myrna Productions B.V. will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
ARTICLE 5: FAITHFUL REPRODUCTION & LIFETIME
- Studio Pets will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by Studio Pets on its website depends on the material of the products and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the washing instructions.
ARTICLE 6: COOLING-OFF PERIOD & RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts on the day after which you have received the product.
- If you want to use the right of withdrawal, you must follow the instructions of By Myrna Productions B.V. which you can consult through the website www.studiopets.com. We want to ask you to return the product or products concerned in the original packaging as soon as possible and to do so in any case within fourteen (14) days after they have been delivered. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2. paragraph 3.
- In order to process the refund, By Myrna Productions B.V. requires to be informed about your wish to return the goods by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This has to be done prior to sending the goods back. Any returned items that By Myrna Productions B.V. have not been informed about prior to sending goods, will not be eligible for a refund.
- After receipt, By Myrna Productions B.V. will inspect the products in order to see whether you are eligible for a refund. Products that have been used, washed, damaged and/or do not have the original packaging and labels, will not be eligible for a refund and will be sent back. Products purchased in the sale are also not eligible for a refund.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, By Myrna Productions B.V. will send you a confirmation of the refund via email. By Myrna Productions B.V. will pay back the amount paid for the product within twenty-eight (28) days after the refund confirmation has been sent. The initial shipping costs, as well as the costs for returning of the products are not eligible for a refund.
- By Myrna Productions B.V. will only pay back the amount paid for the product. The shipping costs are not eligible for a refund.
ARTICLE 7: PRIVACY
- By Myrna Productions B.V. observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website studiopets.com
ARTICLE 8: THE PROCEDURE OF COMPLAINTS
- By Myrna Productions B.V. will make sure to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
ARTICLE 9: APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between By Myrna Productions B.V. and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
ARTICLE 10: CHANGES TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By Myrna Productions B.V. may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of By Myrna Productions B.V.: www.studiopets.com. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.